In an attempt to a fair comparison - I'm providing the information on our unscented "Not So Plain Jane" bar.
|Pure Fresh Raw Goat's Milk|
- Goat's Milk contains essential proteins, amino acids, and vitamin A that nourish skin.
- Goat's Milk is rich in beta-hydroxyl acids that act as natural skin conditioners.
- Another important nutrient supplied by the goat's milk is lactic acid, which helps to gently clean and soften skin. Lactic acid also stimulates skin cell renewal.
- Modern laboratories know why milk worked wonders for peoples skin in the past. Goats milk has natural alpha-hydroxyl acid, a natural substance that dissolves the glue holding dead skin cells to your skin.
- It helps reduce skin darkening brought about by the wear and tear of aging.
- Goat's Milk has been proven to cleanse skin down to its deepest layers.
H2O -purified water to mix with Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) to initiate the saponification process.
Saponified Carrier Oils of:
|Pumice Olive Oil|
|Palm Oil Fruit|
Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) - Palm oil makes a hard bar that cleans well and is also mild.The quality of Palm oil is far superior to other vegetable oils that are filler oils. Palm oil is universal and used in many expensive luxury soaps.
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut) - Coconut oil is an exceptional oil for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. It will not clog pores and it absorbs readily into the skin. Coconut oil is a gift to the soap making industry because of its resistance to rancidity and its ability to make a hard bar of soap with fluffy lather.
Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) -
is an all natural, healthy way to heal skin and maintain its health; and its calming and emollient (moisturizing) properties have been known for years. Sunflower oil has many medicinal and cosmetic uses and may be helpful if you are suffering from acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin. It’s also a great product to use on your newborn baby for extra skin protection.
That's it! That's the entire list. With such a short list of ingredients, I suppose we should include the list of ingredients and by-products that Magic Moon SoapWorks products do NOT include, but I'll leave that for another day.